Thursday 28 April 2016

Thursday April 28 2016



Well hello there :)

It's almost the weekend, and even better, my other half returns from his business trip tonight! I'm so excited to see him - it's the longest we've been apart since we moved in together almost two years ago!

So today has been a housework day, a little bit of cleaning, and preparing a yummy dinner for when the Mr gets home! Otherwise fairly quiet, although I did take a lovely walk around the local park (which was called off prematurely due to a downpour of rain)!

Hit my step milestone again yesterday, so I'm pretty happy with myself, although looking at the stats, I need to be more active as I was only doing over 250 steps an hour for four out of the nine measured hours (oops)! 





So here's a round up for Thursday's food and drinks:

Breakfast: 2 slices of wholemeal seeded bread with marmite

Lunch: Half a carton of Tesco Chicken, Barley and Vegetable fresh soup

Afternoon Snack: An orange

Dinner: Mexican rice *Recipe coming up soon*

Water Intake: 2 Litres!

I'm pretty happy with my food choices today, I just need to make sure that tonight I don't have a massive portion of Mexican Rice!

How has your week been? What exciting things have you got planned for the weekend? 

Ciao for now!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment