Monday 25 April 2016

Monday April 25 2016

So.. following on from my brief introduction, I guess here's Day 1 of my journey! 

My boyfriend is away on business for the week, so I thought it was the perfect time to sit down and really plan out how I was going to go about this. (total honesty, I did consume snacks whilst planning, making and editing the blog and first post - a trait that needs changing!). 

Here are my vital stats that I will refer to from now on to make any comparisons! 

Weight: Bang on 21 stone (Yikes, should have done something sooner!)

Height: 5'7" (I know that's not going to change but still!)


Bust: I'm in a mahoosive 44G bra

Clothes: 22-24 depending where from

Activity levels: Minimal


My aim is to loose 100% naturally, through increasing my exercise and eating healthily. Pretty simple, but I've tried and failed before; so I know this journey won't be easy. 

I've invested in a FitBit, to make sure I'm hitting at least 7,000 steps a day in the beginning and upping to the recommended 10,000 steps a day as soon as possible. I've also signed up for a 12 mile charity walk, taking place in the first week of June, so that's some motivation to get out and build up some endurance! 

Tomorrow will be my first diary entry of foods eaten, emotions felt, and exercise (hopefully) completed! I can't wait to share my journey with you, and I hope you'll share your own personal journeys with me, as we beat the bulge together! 

I've set up a twitter - @cakeeaternomore, so please follow me so I can chat to you all day everyday! 

I'm off to make up my first batch of healthy lunches and dinners to be frozen, and to draft some extra blog posts to go up as I commence this long but worthwhile battle. My normal posts will be published at 6pm GMT/BST time daily, and there will be additional blog posts every now and then too!

Please leave me a message in the comments below introducing yourself, or sharing your own blogs with me - I do love a good bit of reading material!

Until then, ciao for now!

L x



No comments:

Post a Comment