Sunday 1 May 2016

Sunday May 1 2016

Can you believe it's May already?! I know - neither can I! Especially with today's somewhat cold, overcast weather! 

Today myself and my partner have been gardening (a rarity in our household)! Definitely a good workout though; and the garden looks much better for it!

Overview of today's food:

Breakfast: None! This is my worst habit - I really need to teach myself to eat breakfast. Maybe it will be my May resolution!

Lunch: Ham and cucumber sandwich on seeded batch bread 

Dinner: We're having a jacket potato with a nice big salad :)

Water: 1.5 litres but I've just got myself another bottle so on track for two litres!

Other than gardening, today has been pretty non-eventful, and therefore this is a bit of a short update!

Tomorrow there are two posts scheduled, so make sure to check back in! 

Ciao for now!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment